Buy Wine in Australia From One of Our Over Sixty Wine Regions
With over sixty wine regions, it’s easy to buy quality wine in Australia. At Glass a Wine, we partner with wineries to produce convenient single-serve glasses of wine designed for commercial use such as restaurants, sporting events, entertainment, concerts, and cinemas.
The Importance of Australian Wine Companies
Australian wineries make significant contributions to Australia and the world.
- The Australian economy benefits from wine production, both domestically and through global exports. Only forty percent of the wine produced in Australia is consumed locally, while the remaining sixty percent is exported around the globe. Australian wineries contribute to the local economy through agriculture, wine production, local employment, and tourism.
- Tourism plays a key role in many local economies. Over sixty designated wine regions throughout Australia attract tourists. Visitors contribute to local economies by staying in hotels, eating in local restaurants, and enjoying other entertainment and attractions when not visiting the wineries.
- Australia has made significant contributions to the globalisation of wine. We have a strong international presence with many of our brands. Our qualified wine professionals travel around the world, sharing their knowledge and experience. The Australian Wine Research Institute (AWRI) contributes to research and development as well as technological advancement in grape growing and wine production techniques.
Tips Regarding a Glass of Australian Wine
There are many reasons we enjoy a glass of wine. The following are a few tips to help you enhance that experience:
- Set the stage – After a long day at work, there’s nothing better than sitting in the garden with a cool glass of wine. Alternatively, you can make your glass an occasion by playing some music, dimming the lights, and adding a few candles. No matter what you choose to do, the atmosphere can contribute to the enjoyment of a glass of wine.
- Avoid spills and broken glass – A spilt glass of wine can be disappointing. At Glass a Wine, our stylish glasses are made with food-grade polyethylene terephthalate (PET), that will not break and is one hundred percent recyclable. While you can add a stem by clicking it into the bottom of the glass, you can choose to go stemless to reduce the risk of knocking a glass over accidentally.
- Time and space saving – No one wants to spend their party opening and pouring glasses of wine all night. Our single serve glasses allow you to enjoy yourself and spend time visiting with your guests, rather than refilling glasses. For commercial use, our glasses are a convenient method of quickly distributing drinks, while avoiding spills and wastage from half-empty bottles. Perfect for stocking hotel mini-bars or serving on aeroplanes and trains as our convenient packs of four glasses take up less space.
Why Trust Glass a Wine Regarding Portable Australian Wine
We carry award-winning Australian, and New Zealand wines in single serve glasses for your convenience. We focus on innovative products in unique packaging that you can take anywhere you want a glass of wine.
Contact us to discover how we can help you distribute your wines.